KING EDWARD VII PREPARATORY SCHOOL
King Edward VII Preparatory School is a boys’ government school situated in Houghton, Johannesburg. Pupils are admitted from Grade 0 to Grade 7. We share the same grounds and sports facilities as King Edward VII School (K.E.S), our high school. K.E.S admits pupils from Grade 8 to Matric.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A top quality academic education with manageable-sized classes.
- Dedicated and qualified teachers with traditional values and innovative ideas.
- Excellent facilities, including a Media Centre, Computer Centre, Grade 0 House, a state of the art Design and Technology Centre and a brand new Indoor Sports Centre.
- A full extra mural programme allowing boys to participate in as many activities as they wish.
- A wide variety of sport, catering for all boys, including Athletics, Cricket, Cross Country, Football, Hockey, Rugby, Squash, Swimming, Tennis and Water Polo.
- A large number of cultural extra murals, including Battle of the Books, Chess, Choir, Computer Club and Speech and Drama.
- Privately run, on site services including an Aftercare Centre, occupational and remedial therapists, a physiotherapist and an educational psychologist.
King Edward Annual Golf Day02 October 2020
Stay Safe!01 June 2020
K.E.P.S. Water Polo Festival 202013 March 2020
Thank you to everyone who played such an important part in making this year's Festival another success!...
CANSA Shavathon 202012 February 2020
Join us on Friday, 28 February! Pay R40-00 for a spray of colour or a shave. Share the Spirit!...
Carols by Candlelight29 November 2019
A lovely evening was enjoyed by all....